Happy New Year!
As we are all aware, with a new year comes new beginnings, and that certainly applies to Amethyst Answers.
Here are 3 new things that you should know about Amethyst Answers for 2017:
After a year of trying a new system (17hats), I’ve decided it’s not working well for me, or for some of you. As of January 1, 2017 I have moved all of my bookkeeping to Quickbooks.
What does this mean for you?
- Invoices will look different, and will arrive in your inbox differently. Be sure to whitelist email@example.com so they don’t end up in your junk folder!
- Payment methods are slightly different. You can now pay directly with credit card. Paypal direct payment is gone, but you can still send me a PayPal transfer. Email transfers and checks are also still accepted.
- Better account management. I can now send out account statements and balances so you have a better understanding of where your account is sitting.
Dream Team Official Announcement
I have always said I’m not a graphic designer. But I am happy to officially announce that I have partnered with an amazing one! This past year, I have had the pleasure of working with Jaime Wedholm of jwedholmdesign.ca on several projects. We now create beautiful and functional websites with our Website Design and Development package. Not only do you get our design and development expertise, you also get a team combining our talents in a way that is much greater than the sum of our parts. Check out our portfolio!.
If you know someone who needs a new or revised website, please tell them about the Dream Team. We love referrals!
If you are on a maintenance plan with me, I will now be sending you monthly reports on the status of your website including updates that were done, basic analytics, backup status, and more. See a sample report. Not currently a maintenance client? Let’s talk!
Monthly maintenance plans keep your site:
- up to date with core, theme and plug in revisions
- secure (updates sometimes fix vulnerabilities)
- intact (updates sometime cause issues you may not know how to fix)
I’m working on a few other internal changes, so stay tuned!