It’s the beginning of a new year, a time when many entrepreneurs decided they are going to buckle down and work harder at their writing project, be it a regular blog or newsletter, or even a book.
I have to admit, I’m one of those people. I have been neglecting my blog and newsletter, and this year I vow to do better. I also have other writing projects in mind, but let’s not get ahead of ourselves just yet, eh?
If you are also committing to do more writing this year, why not check out some of these resources to see if any resonate with you:
- Hubspot’s 30 day blog challenge is happening now, with great daily tips
- Copyblogger’s Sonia Simone has some great advice for sticking with your writing
- The Ultimate Blog Challenge is a quarterly challenge to get you blogging more
- Blogging social network Triberr is a great platform to join a group of like-minded bloggers to share each others’ posts
- Carole Audet’s Compose digital magazine full of publishing info and resources
Please share your tips and resources in the comment section below.